Friday, June 7, 2013

365 Days of Horror

Photo



fraternodraconsaccis: Martyrs (2008)



fraternodraconsaccis:

Martyrs (2008)

Photo



nineinchnails: Definitive NIN: The Singles (1989-2013), a...



nineinchnails:

Definitive NIN: The Singles (1989-2013), a chronological playlist of every Nine Inch Nails single, including the new one, "Came Back Haunted."

Pre-order the new NIN album Hesitation Marks on nin.com or iTunes.

Sorry if I'm bad about answering Asks right now

Dealing with putting out my book and also the funeral for my friend so I’m a little exhausted. I have a couple hundred asks built up. I’ll try to get to them after the funeral. Sorry.

Slit Neck & People-Skin Corset openwoundfx.com



Slit Neck & People-Skin Corset openwoundfx.com

Photo



Photo



Photo



Funnily enough, I went to Holliston High School. This dude...



Funnily enough, I went to Holliston High School. This dude graduated before I got there though.

scififorbiddenzone: Alien (1979) poster by findar



scififorbiddenzone:

Alien (1979)

poster by findar

thelandofrapeandhoney: Humanoids From The Deep (1980)











thelandofrapeandhoney:

Humanoids From The Deep (1980)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment