Sunday, June 9, 2013

Horny.co.uk

herorgasms: Nice close up squirt! Oh look….a content...



herorgasms:

Nice close up squirt!

Oh look….a content violation that isn't a penis…..not deleted! Lol

Fuck yes!



Fuck yes!

Always



Always

You want me to help, don't you? Make you take me deep into...



You want me to help, don't you? Make you take me deep into your throat and hold you there so you can slide your tongue out past my cock to lick my balls?

You say on these pictures how you would love to touch the tits or whatever. Sure, it may be a joke and I'm not denying you love your wife but doesn't she feel a bit jealous or worried? I know I would feel that what if my husband ever had a blog like this. That's all I'm saying

It's probably good I'm not your husband then…..my wife is fine with it and if your husband tells you he never looks at another woman and thinks 'nice tits' or 'she's hot' then I'm sorry, he's lying :/ you can't tell me that since you got married you've never looked at another man and imagined him naked or thought 'he could do anything he liked to me' ?

Please?



Please?

dollywood17: Wanna play?! Yes!



dollywood17:

Wanna play?!

Yes!

You seem like a man in the know, how can you be sure that your clean 'up there' with having an Enema or the use of a beday? Not sure how to spell that..

Without a colonic or a 'bidet' you can be unless you extensively use a 'douche' but, seriously, if you're going to put something somewhere  dirty you have to expect a little dirt :D

GIMME!



GIMME!

Oh fuck…..can I have two ladies please?



Oh fuck…..can I have two ladies please?

So, im 100% straight, its just that whenever im in bed with another lady other than my ex, i have trouble getting hard. Once it is hard it stays hard i was wondering if you could give me advice as to how i can solve this ?

Oh man, still got a hang up with the ex. That's tough. I can only think that regardless if who you're with, you're thinking about her. Not much anyone but you can do about that :/

amourhaus: I want to look like you Why would anyone want to...



amourhaus:

I want to look like you

Why would anyone want to be less attractive…..

Not sexy but funny as hell





Not sexy but funny as hell

:D I give it 5 mins and this is deleted by Tumblr :/ (I must...



:D

I give it 5 mins and this is deleted by Tumblr :/

(I must do a better one of these)

Let me at the stunning butt of yours…



Let me at the stunning butt of yours…

The times I've imagined watching you do this…



The times I've imagined watching you do this…

Well the video Tumblr removed last night has proven popular on kik :D

How I'd have preferred to unload that cumshot last night!



How I'd have preferred to unload that cumshot last night!

Allow me…..



Allow me…..

I do love giving the clit a slap…..always goes down well...



I do love giving the clit a slap…..always goes down well :P

No comments:

Post a Comment