Friday, June 7, 2013

AlwaysNewNudeS

Photo



dboogy671: spicysexygirls: http://spicysexygirls.tumblr.com/ h...











dboogy671:

spicysexygirls:

http://spicysexygirls.tumblr.com/

http://dboogy671.tumblr.com/

Photo



the-exhibitionist-girl: TEG: The things I would do to her….



the-exhibitionist-girl:

TEG: The things I would do to her….

deenme: vixen-blog: deenme: hahahaha jame deen ily he's like...



deenme:

vixen-blog:

deenme:

hahahaha jame deen ily

he's like "wtf is this, get it off me!" ahahahah

yea for real he's just tryna fuq

Photo



Photo



Photo



davina-vaga: Déjà Vu (Picnic time) My current romantic feelings...



davina-vaga:

Déjà Vu (Picnic time)

My current romantic feelings brought me back to a sweet memory.

We must have been ~19; we were dating for a few months and had good times. I have spent many evenings with him. When we were at his house and his parents were at home we were not allowed to go to his room. But his father's was okay to use his car to bring me home. We have spent hours in that car. A little funny, the trip was no more than 15 minutes, so his parents must have known what we did and still not allow going to his room together.

I remember one Sunday afternoon, the weather was beautiful and he asked to use the car. He called me; we filled a picnic basket and drove to a quiet place in the woods. With the car plaid we made us a comfortable place to hide. Of course we want private time together, away from other people, free to enjoy the pleasures of each other's body.

Careful in the beginning, kissing and feeling, listening if we were still alone, unobserved. I loved sex as much as I still do. We didn't go naked, he first pants down then out, later his boxers down. For me the first thing that came off was my bra, hard nipples and his hands on my boobies. Me sitting in front of him with my skirt up and a good view on my panties.

Boys are exciting; I like to tease them to see them getting hard. Hold and play with their boner; jerk them to the point and stop, feel him in my mouth, make and see him cum. I like to feel his hands and kisses over my body, I was proud on how wet I can become for him. I let him pull of my panties and spread myself for him so he could see me down there; he looking at me as close as possible excited me. I wanted him to touch feel and explore every millimeter of my swollen lips and clit. Lick my juices and suck my clit until I came off.

All of this in the open air made it extra special and exciting. We have spent all afternoon, me getting him hard again and again getting ready for more; he playing with me pussy. Trying the positions we thought of. His mouth on my pussy; licking sucking kissing; his hands on my boobs kneading and pinching. Hours of extreme pleasure, a young couple making love and come as many times as possible.

Sweet sweet memories, which I like to relive.

Davina (in a romantic mood)

Photo



luckypants: The games people play…



luckypants:

The games people play…

sinfulinsecurities: so I forgot to upload this a while back but...



sinfulinsecurities:

so I forgot to upload this a while back but yeah here

searcher2cr-erotica: We need a bigger tub…



searcher2cr-erotica:

We need a bigger tub…

Photo



lustmag: LUST  reblogged this pic. Submit to...



lustmag:

LUST  reblogged this pic.

Submit to LUST

http://lustmag.tumblr.com

welcometoboobsville: Rosie and India



welcometoboobsville:

Rosie and India

Photo



Photo



prayfuckdie: I hope you called in sick baby



prayfuckdie:

I hope you called in sick baby

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment