Sunday, June 9, 2013

Musyc's Inspiration Board

bocksu: isn't this basically what divides tumblr? Trufax.





bocksu:

isn't this basically what divides tumblr?

Trufax.

Photo



Sleeping Beauty concept art by Eyvind Earle Without doubt, my...





















Sleeping Beauty concept art by Eyvind Earle

Without doubt, my favorite Disney movie (and villain!!!!) of all time.

Photo



unicorndaily: Words to live by



unicorndaily:

Words to live by

morsmordre-x: Happy 33rd birthday, Draco Malfoy!



morsmordre-x:

Happy 33rd birthday, Draco Malfoy!

Who is this and where is she from because I think I might want...



Who is this and where is she from because I think I might want to grow up to be her.

vwcampervan-aldridge: Cottage with arched hedge, Aldridge,...



vwcampervan-aldridge:

Cottage with arched hedge, Aldridge, Walsall, England

All Original Photography by http://vwcampervan-aldridge.tumblr.com

Whyyyyyyyy can't I live here???????

enchantedengland: evocativesynthesis: "The Edge of England" by...



enchantedengland:

evocativesynthesis"The Edge of England" by Adam Burton

enchantedengland: The southernmost point in England….Land's End, Cornwall.

landscapelifescape: Wandering by Laszlo Gal



landscapelifescape:

Wandering by Laszlo Gal

couragedontdesertme: If Dr. Seuss Books Were Titled According...

















couragedontdesertme:

If Dr. Seuss Books Were Titled According to Their Subtexts

A man who's pure of heart and says his prayers by night May...



A man who's pure of heart and says his prayers by night

May still become a wolf when the autumn moon is bright

FYI

dracomalfoi:

my fellow dramione shippers don't listen to country music

HAHAHAHA I DOOOOOOOOO! SOOOOOO many country songs work great for Dramione, I can’t even.

fuckyeahgothiccathedrals: St Patrick's Cathedral (Roman...



fuckyeahgothiccathedrals:

St Patrick's Cathedral (Roman Catholic), Armagh (1840-1904)

scienceisbeauty: Roller coasters popularity via The Laughing...



scienceisbeauty:

Roller coasters popularity via The Laughing Mathematician.

Photographs taken inside musical instruments making them look...







Photographs taken inside musical instruments making them look like large and spacious rooms.

leupagus: HEY GUYS LET'S PLAY A GAME OF "WHAT IS MY FAVORITE...









leupagus:

HEY GUYS LET'S PLAY A GAME OF "WHAT IS MY FAVORITE THING IN RELATIONSHIPS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER."

IF YOU GUESSED "ROLLING THEIR EYES AT EACH OTHER SIMULTANEOUSLY FOR DIFFERENT REASONS" THEN

DINGDINGDINGDINGDING!

YOU ARE CORRECT AND GET A COOKIE

(x)

















(x)

spatialsoloist: It amazes me that I can accurately type at top speed without looking at my keyboard...

spatialsoloist:

It amazes me that I can accurately type at top speed without looking at my keyboard but still pour water down my shirt 'cause I missed my mouth in general.

100 wpm, eyes closed.

Can’t walk 100 feet without tripping.

Yep. Know this pain.

Photo







No comments:

Post a Comment