Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm not a boy, not yet a man

I wish I had done everything on earth with you…



I wish I had done everything on earth with you…

Finally! We've done it fifty-million times!



Finally! We've done it fifty-million times!

want. to. be. there. right. now.



want. to. be. there. right. now.

I finally got this film on DVD the other day… I...



I finally got this film on DVD the other day… I can't stop watching it! It brings back so many memories & the story (along with the incredible acting) is still as perfect as ever ♡

perfect.



perfect.

umm… yum!



umm… yum!

you like your girls insane…



you like your girls insane…

anywhere at all…



anywhere at all…

fab!



fab!

gimme your flower…



gimme your flower…

nyc, so beaut.



nyc, so beaut.

Photo



how cute!



how cute!

I always sleep with the bible next to me at night ♡



I always sleep with the bible next to me at night ♡

I've never talked to you before but I've always loved your blog and I am so sorry about your grandfather's passing, I was gonna say I am sorry for your loss but you didn't lose him, he's still watching over you ya know. He's just in a better place now and I know it must be so hard for you right but just remember he would want you to be happy in life and that would probably make him the proudest more than anything else. <3

that's very kind of you to say, so thank you Gabby. ♡ & I understand what you mean, he is still here, just not physically. it just really hit me like a brick wall, you know, because I've never had to go through something like this before. your message made me smile though, so I thank you again. that's all I want to do, make him proud. I truly appreciate the simple things more nowadays because you never know when it all could just end…

Oh my god that post was beautiful I hope everything gets better Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I just said what I felt… I hope everything does too. ♡

Hey, Nick. Hope you're holding up ok. I'm really sorry that you have to go through this. It totally sucks, what's going on, but just know that you have many people around you that love and support you. And I know we don't talk very much, but I'm always here for you. I may not understand everything you're going through, but I'm always here to listen. ❤

that was beautiful. thank you so much Brandon, you're amazing. ♡

I'm sorry about your Pa <3 he's In peace . xx

that's sweet, thank you. ♡

today was it. he’s gone. he’s gone to a better place. a place full of love &...

today was it.

he’s gone. he’s gone to a better place. a place full of love & happiness.
I’ll never forget you. never.
the things you did. the things you said.
the smiles you gave. the laughs you made.
there will never be another you & the memories will stay with me. 
you’ll forever be a bright light in my life. shining brighter than I could ever imagine.
& I know I shed the tears today, though what I said to you was much more than a goodbye.
I love you so much. I do.
You’re amazing. You are.
I thank you for all you have done. I do. 
I will make you proud. I will.
forever. forever. kisses & hugs.


I love you so much Pa.
forever & ever.
~Nick. xx 

image 

so today… today was not a very good day. it’s probably been the worst day of the year...

so today… today was not a very good day. it’s probably been the worst day of the year for me thus far. my grandpa (whom I’ve been very close with ever since I was little) is very unwell. very. he has been in the hospital for about 3 weeks now & continues to deteriorate over time. I went to the hospital today with my parents, aunty & nana (along with other family) to go and visit my Pa. when I walked into the room, my stomach just sank. there he was, laying across a bed with fluffy rugs on top of him. the first thing I noticed was how the colour of himself appeared faded. throughout my life he has always been tan. always. ever since I was little. seeing his skin so lifeless immediately let me know that something was not right. I couldn’t believe that this was happening. as the day continued, I attempted to talk to him. he did know who I was, cracked a few jokes with me, but he appeared dazed & confused about what was going on. this was most likely due to the tremendous medication the doctors & nurses were giving him for pain relief. gosh he was in so much pain. so much. when he winced in agony, it was as if I could feel it too. his voice though, it just seemed so low & definitely not the voice I’m used to hearing. he was just… going. I could see it. we all could. & above his bed was a photo of him, my nan & my sister Natalie all together. in the photograph he was happy. smiling. then I looked down to his current position in life & all had dramatically changed. my parent’s were crying & this was the first time I have ever seen my dad truly cry. I couldn’t bare to look because I knew if I continued to watch, I’d lose it too. my Pa then began to speak to my dad & he said “I’m buggered. I’m buggered.” tears formed in his eyes as he rubbed my dads hand. it was terrible because I knew that he knew that he may not win this battle. I don’t know about you but I’ve never experience someone this close to me be so sick & lifeless… & so close to reaching the end. I couldn’t help but form a lump in my throat & just cry. sitting next to his bed was my nan, clutching to his hand & all I could think was that this is true love. I just don’t know what to think… do or say. everyone was crying, upset & wondering why him? I just knew that this current time in my life is going to be a very sad time & I don’t know if I am ready to face it. he’s such a great man who has done so much, I don’t know how my life will be without him.  through this, I realise that life is absolutely a gift & you can’t just sit around & wait for it to live itself. you have to be the one that does it. & seeing him in that state just made all my problems look like nothing. like specs… problems that aren’t even really problems.
I just love him so much. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment