Thursday, June 6, 2013

Changes.

You only live once













You only live once

things that a woman's clothing says about her

tiger-ly:

  • nothing
  • like i'm not kidding you can actually not deduce anything from a persons clothes at all

Photo



epic-humor: oh





epic-humor:

oh

deerpong: I hope Fast and Furious 7 is filmed using only Smart Cars

deerpong:

I hope Fast and Furious 7 is filmed using only Smart Cars

Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



greatwhiteprivilege: my dog just barked at my crotch i wonder if that's how guys are gonna react

greatwhiteprivilege:

my dog just barked at my crotch i wonder if that's how guys are gonna react

Photo



brooklynboobala: crowcrow: laurencrowphoto: Vivian and I in...



brooklynboobala:

crowcrow:

laurencrowphoto:

Vivian and I in the photobooth

5/30/13

inner richmond, SF, CA

Such love <3

Photo




markliddell.tumblr.com

knowledgeequalsblackpower: kronosinasuit: Kerry Washington...





knowledgeequalsblackpower:

kronosinasuit:

Kerry Washington being amazing as always. 

Understand colorblinders out there. Please get it.

vufus: Waiting On Forever by Joe Reimer



vufus:

apollo-cabin: Bookstore in Antalya, Turkey.



apollo-cabin:

Bookstore in Antalya, Turkey.

I feel like my freckles multiply with each passing day.

I feel like my freckles multiply with each passing day.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment