Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Orias Bastet's Kinky Karnival

My 2 rescued APBT babies Reign and Kirra :) 



My 2 rescued APBT babies Reign and Kirra :) 

"Lust is worth fighting for. Love is worth dying for. Obsession is worth killing for. Connection is..."

"Lust is worth fighting for. Love is worth dying for. Obsession is worth killing for....

"so live it up till this life ends. Its just another day that this world spins. Cause i was there..."

"so live it up till this life ends. Its just another day that this world spins. Cause i was...

FETISHCON FIESTA: Now Booking

Hey everyone :) I’ve been going to fetishcon for a decade and am finally transitioning out of...

this is the most exciting thing in the world today? Justin...



this is the most exciting thing in the world today?

Justin Bieber penis really?

first of all even if it was his dick,  who cares. interesting thing is 99.999% of males have a dick so we all assumed he had one. 

maybe if it was a photo of bieber dick gagging a twink i'd glance with slight curiosity, but otherwise i'm less than impressed or amused. 

Photo



the new doggy i adopted :)  Her name is Reign and she's a...



the new doggy i adopted :)  Her name is Reign and she's a friendly lil APBT :)

xo I have the bestest customs clients ever xo

These kinky friends support all my addictions to sexy shoes and clothes hehe ;) looking for a sexy...

soooo cool!!! dra-at-helvete: Ara Jo



soooo cool!!!

dra-at-helvete:

Ara Jo

Spread the Word about the professional seminar that i will be a...



Spread the Word about the professional seminar that i will be a featured host at :)  (obviously under my secret professional identity lol)

Professionally Out of the Closet

It’s no surprise to most of you that i have been privately counseling individuals and couples...

"Do not hope to understand me. You will fail. I may swim in a sea of shallow water, but my home is..."

"Do not hope to understand me. You will fail. I may swim in a sea of shallow water, but my...

my new model hehe



my new model hehe

Photo



"I'm not a bitch because i do or say what needs to be done… i'm a bitch because i..."

"I'm not a bitch because i do or say what needs to be done… i'm a bitch...

Another sexy photo i took of my hot lady friend @moodpoisoning...



Another sexy photo i took of my hot lady friend @moodpoisoning ;)

Took some photos of one of my friends today :) 



Took some photos of one of my friends today :) 

I often fantazie about having a woman use a strap on on me--does tha mean I am secretlly gay, or just love a good fucking?

life is too short,  do what feels good and don't over think it or worry about what society...

Anual East Coast Tour

It’s that time of the year again!    TRAIN TRIP WOOT!  Individual travel notices are here on...

All the good girls go sightseeing at all the cheesy joints...



All the good girls go sightseeing at all the cheesy joints ;P 

The lady on the left is my friend dimetra seraphim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment