Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

Photo



Photo



Photo





superbears:   Look how hard this huge cock is and how high...



superbears:

 

Look how hard this huge cock is and how high he shoots!!!!!

Nice stroke.

Wanna fuck him and make him shoot stronger.

Great load

furbone: moremozao: daddybater: What a great head on this...



furbone:

moremozao:

daddybater:

What a great head on this monster!

Follow me: Mor & Mozão

great dick man

mxruggercub: Full Video...



mxruggercub:

Full Video : http://oldmanboytube.com/byron-yet-again-487123.html YW

hairybearfriend: H. R. H. Jack Radcliffe.





hairybearfriend:

H. R. H. Jack Radcliffe.

iloveoldsenior: anim8tr: woofdaddybear: My...



iloveoldsenior:

anim8tr:

woofdaddybear:

My god…

Talented!

Very much

buffbeefybear: Milk



buffbeefybear:

Milk

daddybearstosuck: Love!!!



daddybearstosuck:

Love!!!

blackmillover: http://blackmillover.tumblr.com/ Damn, daddy



blackmillover:

http://blackmillover.tumblr.com/

Damn, daddy

Photo



manly-vigour:  Josh Long



manly-vigour:

 Josh Long

Photo



I know I haven't been posting a lot or any progress pictures

However, I was just informed today that my brother has decided to get married in Hawaii in November. You know what that means? Gymness is going to be ramping up with possibly progress pics every week or so.

Photo



hotfuckerz: hornyaussieboy: Wanking each other. I prefer being...



hotfuckerz:

hornyaussieboy:

Wanking each other. I prefer being naked when wanking… and don't cum on me!

One of the hottest vids i've seen on tumblr!

Holy fuck. Wasted cum

hotfuckerz: scruffyjizzmonkey: vbfunguy: Good lord they're...









hotfuckerz:

scruffyjizzmonkey:

vbfunguy:

Good lord they're hot!!

(via

Oh man these kids…. fuck

hotfuckerz: 7583310-eeeewwww: randydave69: hole2fist: boysare...



hotfuckerz:

7583310-eeeewwww:

randydave69:

hole2fist:

boysarewelluddered:

Yes, going for the thenth

twice

I never understand are we supposed to reblog EACH time? Dave

Please reblog! PLEASE don't follow ME if you are under 18! Dave

Check my archive, many pics there are NEW to Tumblr! Over 10,500 pics! Bears, jocks, dads, vintage, military, etc.!

http://randydave69.tumblr.com/

http://randydave69.tumblr.com/archive

Follow me! Over 6,400 people do!

Yup!!

At least two loads a day

hotfuckerz: cumdumpguys: Dude splatters a cumload Fuuuuuuck....



hotfuckerz:

cumdumpguys:

Dude splatters a cumload

Fuuuuuuck. Holy shit this is the best pic on tumblr

Fuck yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment